Israel Palestine issue, one of the most violent and controversial issue of the world. Though they’re are many points of conflict, we would restrain ourself from only the core issue – Jerusalem.
Jerusalem has been most controversial site of the world. The original UN intention when Israel was created was that Jerusalem should be under international control. However, the fighting of 1948-49 ended with Jordan ruling East Jerusalem and Israel occupying West Jerusalem. This position remained until 1967 Six-Day War, when Israel captured east Jerusalem, along with the entire West Bank, from Jordan; it is still occupied by the Israelis today. The problem is that Jerusalem has great symbolic and emotional significance for both sides- Jews and Muslims.
But we would stress on proofs that Jerusalem should be on Israeli (Jewish) side and not Jordan (Muslims) side.
- Most important proof comes from the mentions. Jerusalem (Al Qud) is mentioned in Quran 0 times. While in Bible Jerusalem is mentioned at about 667 times. Not only Jerusalem isn’t mentioned in Quran, ‘Palestine’ isn’t mentioned either.
- Direction of prayer – Jews pray facing Jerusalem and Temple Mount. Muslims pray toward the city of Mecca, like elsewhere in the world. How embarrassing would it be for their claims.
- Islam is the youngest among the three Monotheistic religion (est. 1400 years). Jerusalem has been holy Jewish city since the days of King David 3000 years ago. At that times the Arabs were still pagans who used to worship idols such as AL Uzza, Al Lat and Al Mannat at the Kabba (Jahiliyya period). In year 638 CE the Muslims captured Jerusalem from Byzantines and built Mosque on the site of Jewish holy Temple.
- The Arabs who claim the Holy Land as theirs, we’re actually migrant workers who came to work for the British mandate, which was formed after the collapse of Ottoman Empire after the First World War. It was Jews who developed the land after the advent of Zionism in Europe. These were lately joined by the Jews migrating from Germany during the Holocaust.
- Some legendary names pertaining to Arab Movement for supporting Jerusalem : Yasser Arafat – Leader of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), a terrorist organization, was born in Cairo, Egypt. He called himself Palestin refugee?? How come!!
Walid Shoebat – A former PLO terrorist, reveals “Why is it that on June 4th 1967, I was Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian. We consider ourself Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of sudden we were Palestinian. They removed the star from the Jordanian Flag and all at once we had Palestinian Flag.”
Zahir Muhsein – Executive member of the PLO, said in an interview to Dutch Newspaper ‘Trow’ – “The Palestinian people doesn’t exist. The creation of Palestinian State is only a means for continuity over struggle against Israel”.
Sari Nussibeh – A Palestinian professor and the president of At Quds University, wrote an essay for the book ‘Where Heaven & Earth Meets’. In this essay, he admits that the Temple Mount is a Jewish holy site. As expected, death threats from Palestinian extremists made him go underground.
Ibn Taymiyyah – An Islamic Scholar, wrote, “In Jerusalem, there is not a place one calls sacred, and the same holds true for the Tomb of Hebron”.
- While a riot in 2009, they start stoning and vandalizing their own self-proclaimed mosque. Do they even respect their holy site!!
- Mentiones in Holi Books-
Quran 16:93. ‘And we helped the children of Israel reach a place of sanctity, and we provided them the good things and they didn’t differ until the knowledge came to them.’
Quran 5:21. ‘O my people, enter the Holy Land that God has written for you, and do not turn your back or you’ll become losers.’
Quran 17:104. ‘And we said after him to the children of Israel dwell in the land, then when the time of second promise comes, we’ll bring you all together as a mixed crowd.’
Ezekiel 36:24. ‘For I’ll take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries and bring you back into your own land.’
So how did you find this article? Do let us know if you’ve another proof. Comment in the comment box.