1. After settling some infights in BJP UP unit, Amit Shah, the party president has not only supported Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, but also lifted his stature in the party by prefering him for Kerala yatra.
2. Yogi Aditynath would be the main campaigner for BJP in Gujarat elections which will be held in December. There will be at least 3 or 4 Gujarat DAURA of Yogi ji.
This has been scheduled because of his rising public demand.
3. Taking a hard stand on illegal immigrants in the state Yogi ji has given a clear message that he doesn’t bother about creating any secular vote bank.
4. UP CM Yogi Aditynath has a tremendous support from RSS, VHP and other right wing organisations that are considered to be think tank of BJP. His open Hindutvaa stand before becoming CM and his pro Hindu and governance policies after becoming cm are welcomed liked by right wingers.
5. His political balance between Hindutva and good governance has surprised many political Pundits, who earlier bashed him by saying motor mouthed person.
Anti Romeo squad, ban on illegal slaughter houses, making of Hindu pilgrimage house, tough stands against criminals, no nonsense talk on Ram temple issue, planning to make a statue of Lord Ram on Saryu, are the steps to display good governance taken by him.
Please note, when the entire country is hearing anti-hindu judgement about court banning crackers etc, Yogiji has never made such statements, instead his govt will be celebrating Diwali in Ayodhya with Raj Tilak of Lord Ram.
All such things have been very popular among the right wing, the same people who voted Modi to power are now looking Yogi Aditynathji as the next gen star of BJP, or you can call Yogi Adityanath as Modi 2.0..