God Krishna said, “You have the right to perform your duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. It means in Hindi, कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो।
But, Times Of India suggests its readers to contact ‘BABA MAYUR SHAH BANGALI’.
• If you have problems in your love affairs,
• if you have disputes with your husband or wife,
• if you are entangled in court cases,
• if your inter-cast love marriage is troubling you,
• if your female friends turned your foes,
• if your Real Estate or any sort of business is not doing well,
This advertisement was not only displayed on 28 November on page no. 10. But, such utter senseless and unfounded advertisements have become frequent feature in TOI.
Fear is one of the most powerful emotions in humans. Such fraud BABAs cunningly exploit sense of fear among naive people by creating falsehood and illusion. What is shocking is Times Of India is blatantly supporting such fraud Babas to fool gullible people.
On one hand, National daily like Times Of India rants against superstitions, demands anti superstitions law, ridicules Hindu customs, questions Hindu festival like Holi and Diwali, on the other hand, TOI secretly asks its readers to consult a fraud BABA if readers have any sort of complications.
Dear Times Of India, your double standard is exposed, you don’t practice what you preach. Your hypocrisy revealed you can stoop to any length when money is thrown at you.